Please Note: This will probably be a catch-all page
in that these subjects may or may not conform to
General Metaphysics, Cosmology OR End-Time theories or speculation.
Any information what-so-ever regarding 'The Veil'
will also be listed on this page,
after the End-Times subject matter.
People of Interest will be listed at
the bottom of the page for those who
might not have time to spare for the
information as a whole.
This being as of 03/31/08...
America is basically now in a recession.
This has been the trend I've noticed in a lot of endings, be it fiction or fact.
First, everything goes bad without the masses realizing it. Then they're made aware of how bad it's getting, through
various means and sources. It gets a little worse, all out in the open, before somebody comes and offers a promise of better
days. Things start looking up for awhile until the promise collapses on itself (for whatever reason) and then everything
else hits the fan.
Those who follow this promise with no second thoughts, allow themselves to be taken in with pretty words, find just how
much a fool they were for going after this promise.
And then the REALLY bad stuff starts.
This is not to say you should disbelieve every person that comes along and offers a ray of hope, just be careful that
the hand you hold doesn't end up only holding you down. Use your judgment in all things, it's the only real sense you have
to follow in times like these...
If what's suggested about 2012 is really going to happen, we need to prepare to the best of our ability. I don't know
how likely it is that we'll survive as a species but, if this is the fourth of 5 ages, then it can be assumed that at least
a very select few will make it.
As of yesterday (Dec. 21, 2007), we have exactly 5 years before everything's supposed hit the fan. Get a survival guide.
Practice all that you can while you're able. Know how far you're willing to go in case there aren't many food options available
or somebody gets hurt; will you be able to handle the situation as necessary without panicking? Learn what you need to make
it without society's benefits. Even if all this doesn't come to pass, you'll have valuable knowledge that you can use at
any time in any situation, including becoming lost in an unfamiliar place.
Striving to become physically, mentally and spiritually aware is something we should all do with little interest in what
might be, save to be prepared.
Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it.
If what happened in Atlantis was due to their own actions, nature's revenge or a combination of the two, how different
are we that we treat the world as we do? Are we not as destructive and deserving as those who have abused their opportunities
in the past?
This doesn't seem to fit quite as well on any other page, though I felt it very necessary (and have been receiving what I
consider urgings from Spirit - personal synchronicities that are becoming more numerous) for me to list this.
I found the information on the History Channel, from "The Universe" series, which is a *very* good one.
The Sun has a specific cycle of growing and ebbing of solar flare activity, of which the cycle is around 11 years between
peaks. We are currently at the low-point in the cycle.
It takes around 5½ years to get from a peak to a dip. The last peak we had occurred in 2001, which means the next peak
will be in the year 2012. The Book of Revelation(s) in the Bible speaks of cosmic disturbances, possibly, along with disturbances
in the earth itself. [Will be elaborated on at a later date.] It could be that severe solar flares knock out a great deal
of the power grids. A possibly global Katrina-like result with millions not having the benefit of common appliances; for
stance, stoplights, refrigerators, computers...a hit for most major countries.
Not necessarily a downfall of mankind, but close to it?
Just before the turn of the 20th Century there was a drastic rise in the amount of solar flares that the sun produced,
causing numerous wildfires all around the U.S. (possibly the world, wasn't able to write it down) and wrought havoc on the
Telegraph wires that were used commonly at the time. This was before we had begun to evolve into the country that we are
now, for better or for worse.
Of course, from most accounts of the Mayan Calendar, Dec 21 of 2012 will not be an event of complete destruction, at least
for the souls inhabiting the planet. It's the ending of the fourth age, the fifth being the final.
In Hinduism, it's said we're in the third age, their final period in which is the time of Krishna the destroyer, the third
incarnation in the threefold god, the other two being Rama and Vishnu.
More from the History Channel, of which I saw today, though I've seen the same sort of program/s before today...
(Please Note: Not all of the following information is complete as I was hand-writing while trying to watch and didn't
have the opportunity to record any info in its entirety.)
~There's a program currently in use by the name of Web-Bot that scans various websites , before September 11, 2001 was
only used to forecast the Stock Market. Sometime in June of '01, there were numerous hits that found there would be heightened
terrorist activity in the next 3 months. Strangely enough, that came to pass the following September, as we all know so well.
Because of this, the program users have begun to attempt to see what these random websites have to say about future events.
They're showing a greater number of possibly cataclysmic global events occurring on or around December 21, 2012.
~The Hopi tribe have a belief that the world has been created and destroyed 3 times already. We're currently in the 4th
world. From what I could gather, they spoke of occurrances nearing the end of the 4th world consisting of, but not limited
-Elevated number and intensity of earthquakes
-The sun becoming more hot (which could be taken as global warming)
During the end, one account states that the world will be criss-crossed by spiderwebs. Some theorize this could be the
~A different Native American shaman by the name of Black Elk foresaw that his people would find a bloody end and, later,
the end of times with the same horrible events that are stated in numerous sources related to the End-Times prophecies. Because
of what he saw with his own people, he organized a tributary dance of sorts, which ironically caused the Americans to think
they were starting an uprise and killed most or all of the people involved.
~The i-Ching and the 64 formations (which are used to forecast the future for its practitioners or inquisitors) were put
into graph-form by a man with the last name of McKinna (sp?) that, when strung end-to-end, made a 64-part calendar of sorts
that accurately pinpointed the fall of Rome and World War II, including numerous other historically documented events. The
graph strangely ended at exactly 2012 in a strong decline.
~A few hundred years ago, Richard Head possibly falsified documents of the Seer, Mother Shipton, as they were recorded
after death - along with the idea that none of her prophecies or works can be found today - though he was able to foretell
of some events or ideas that, at the time, would have been impossible. One of which was the invention of airplanes and the
~The true historical Merlin (which they theorize is more a title than a name) foretold many events far into the future
which include the Virginian colony in America, strange talking-stones that would allow people to communicate over vast distances
(which could be taken as a cell phone) and, possible Nuclear meltdowns or attacks. For his own End-Time prophecy, he saw
that "...the Planets will run riot through the skies..." which strongly suggest an axis-tilt or the shifting of
~In or around the 1950's, Albert Einstein theorized about a possible pole-shift or axis-tilt (which, from what they stated,
was pretty much the same thing) in the future, though no time limit for such. He stated that the planet has already done
such though I believe didn't mention exactly when.
Something new has come to my attention along these lines that I feel NEEDS to be mentioned, which has only been hinted
at on one other website (or ANY source, for that matter) that I've read.
The cycle of the Sun's Solar Flares reaches a peak every 11 years, the next crescendo being for 2012, as previously stated.
From Joel J. Keene's website, Dire Gnosis 2012.
It's in his first article (Cosmic Coincidence), which he makes mention of a book or something to that effect that states
a bit of a conundrum again, going along with the subject matter on the earlier part of this page. Please read through the
whole thing and it might just make a lot of sense...
[The following is taken directly from the very end of the first article.]
Excerpts from the book Fatima Prophecy by Ray Stanford, first published 30 years ago.
"You each must repent of materialistic ways, and according to your own concept of God and religion, must devote yourself
fully and diligently to it, praising the Lord daily. You must go into your own closet of consciousness and meet the Lord
and receive His Holy Spirit, at whatever level you know it. Diligently live the finest and highest example that you know,
according to your guidance and direction. These things must be done if this is to be averted.
If what is to be averted? The activity of cosmic "dust" and cosmic rays encountering the sun and planetary
body of the Earth would cause a chemical reaction in the ionosphere. The reaction of the sun itself would cause a great enhancement
and increase of solar winds, of atomic hydrogen moving through space, and of other isotopic substances carried by magnetic
fields to the Earth and other planets, encountering and affecting even the atmosphere."
Take into account the height of the Solar Flare activity will be happening on or around the time when the Cosmic Debris
(read the *whole* article to get a better idea; the address can be found in the Links page) will be entering into Earth's
atmosphere, along with the atomic hydrogen and other flammable particles.
Think about it. A highly combustible substance coming into our atmosphere at the same time as the heightened Solar Flare
activity and, the proposed ElectroMagnetic Pulse [EMP] that will hit us when our solar system (and, I think more specifically
the Earth itself) aligns with the Galactic Center; this will all make for one messy situation. As I said, a compounded event
- many major occurrences happening all at once making it all that much worse. There will be mass elimination of ALL life
and destruction as never seen before in recorded history - perhaps even since the dawning of time itself.
Also from Mr. Keene's website, a reference from Lord Byron, of which I've heard about from more than one source:
"When I grow weary of it, I have business amongst the stars, which these poor creatures deem were made for them to
look at. T'were a jest now to bring one down amongst them, and set fire unto their ant hill: How the ants then would scamper
over the scalding soil, and ceasing from tearing down each others nests, pipe forth one universal prayer."
(Highly provocative and worthy of consideration if you ask me. After all, isn't that what we think of the stars anyway?
That we are the sole purpose for the way the very stars are arranged.)
What the Bible says about the End-Times...
This may be a more simplified version that most Bibles would read, so the wording may not be an exact copy of the average
[The Temple Will Be Destroyed]
1. As Jesus left the Temple and was walking away, his followers came up to show him the Temple's buildings.
2. Jesus asked, "Do you see all these buildings? I tell you the truth, not one stone will be left on another. Every
stone will be thrown down to the ground."
3. Later, as Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, his followers came to be alone with him. They said, "Tell
us, when will these things happen? And what will be the sign that it is time for you to come again and for this age to end?"
4. Jesus answered, "Be careful that no one fools you.
5. Many will come in my name, saying, 'I am the Christ.' and they will fool many people.
6. You will hear about wars and stories of wars that are coming, but don't be afraid. These things must happen before
the end comes.
7. Nations will fight against other nations; kingdoms will fight against other kingdoms. There will be times when there
is no food for people to eat, and there will be earthquakes in different places.
8. These things are like the first pains when something new is about to be born.
9. Then people will arrest you, hand you over to be hurt, and kill you. They will hate you because you believe in me.
10. At that time, many will lose their faith, and they will turn against each other and hate each other.
11. Many false prophets will come and cause many people to believe lies.
12. There will be more and more evil in the world, so most people will stop showing their love for each other.
13. But those people who keep their faith until the end will be saved.
14. The Good News about God's kingdom will be preached in all the world, to every nation. Then the end will come.
15. Daniel the prophet spoke about 'a blasphemous object that brings destruction.' You will see this standing in the
holy place." (You who read this should understand what it means.)
16. "At that time, the people in Judea should run away to the mountains.
17. If people are on the roofs of their houses, they must not go down to get anything out of their houses.
18. If people are in the fields, they must not go back to get their coats.
19. At that time, how terrible it will be for women who are pregnant or have nursing babies!
20. Pray that it will not be winter or a Sabbath day when these things happen and you have to run away,
21. because at that time there will be much trouble. There will be more trouble than there has ever been since the beginning
of the world until now, and nothing as bad will ever happen again.
22. God has decided to make that terrible time short. Otherwise, no one would go on living. But God will make that time
short to help the people he has chosen.
23. At that time, someone might say to you, 'Look, there is the Christ!' Or another person might say, 'There he is!'
But don't believe them.
24. False Christs and false prophets will come and perform great wonders and miracles. They will try to fool even the
people God has chosen, if that is possible.
25. Now I have warned you about this before it happens.
26. If people tell you, 'The Christ is in the desert,' don't go there. If they say, 'The Christ is in the inner room,'
don't believe it.
27. When the Son of Man comes, he will be seen by everyone, like lightning flashing from the east to the west.
28. Wherever the dead body is, there the vultures will gather.
29. Soon after the trouble of those days,
'the sun will grow dark
and the moon will not give its light.
The stars will fall from the sky.
And the powers of the heavens will be shaken.' [Isaiah 13:10; 34:4]
30. At that time, the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky. Then all the peoples of the world will cry. They
will see the Son of Man coming on clouds in the sky with great power and glory.
31. He will use a loud trumpet to send his angels all around the earth, and they will gather his chosen people from every
part of the world.
32. Lean a lesson from the fig tree: When its branches become green and soft and new leaves appear, you know summer is
33. In the same way, when you see all these things happening, you will know that the time is near, ready to come.
34. I tell you the truth, all these things will happen while the people of this time are still living.
35. Earth and sky will be destroyed but the words I have said will never be destroyed.
[When Will Jesus Come Again?]
36. "No one knows when that day or time will be, not the angels in heaven, not even the Son. Only the Father knows.
37. When the Son of Man comes, it will be like what happened during Noah's time.
38. In those days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving their children to be married,
until the day Noah entered the boat.
39. They knew nothing about what was happening until the flood came and destroyed them. It will be the same when the
Son of Man comes.
40. Two men will be in the field. One will be taken, and the other will be left.
41. Two women will be grinding grain with a mill. One will be taken, and the other will be left.
42. So always be ready, because you don't know the day your Lord will come.
43. Remember this: If the owner of the house knew what time of night a thief was coming, the owner would watch and not
let the thief break in.
44. So you must also be ready, because the Son of Man will come at a time you don't expect him.
45. Who is the wise and loyal servant that the master trusts to give the other servants their food at the right time?
46. When the master comes and finds the servant doing his work, the servant will be blessed.
47. I tell you the truth, the master will choose that servant to take care of everything he owns.
48. But suppose that evil servant thinks to himself, 'My master will not come back soon,' and he begins to beat the other
servants and eat and get drunk with others like him?
50. The master will come when that servant is not ready and is not expecting him.
51. Then the master will cut him in pieces and send him away to be with the hypocrites, where people will cry and grind
their teeth with pain.
Take notice that this doesn't mean the master would physically cut the servant to pieces, as he sent him away to be with
those who were like him but to suffer. Count it as a righteous berating to a deserving miscreant.
Also, note the part where Jesus himself mentioned, "...not the angels in heaven, not even the Son. Only the Father
The speculation on when the End-Times will occur doesn't mean we're trying to figure out when the Second Coming will be.
Simply when the 'End of All as it Is' will be. It may be the human condition to try and find the exact moment but speculation
is the only thing that can truly be had until it actually happens.
Of course, in its own way, it would be better to think that it's coming down tomorrow (as long as we don't fly off the
handle and start rioting) so we might start to behave like human beings instead of inept animals with no logic or higher reasoning,
or true emotions in every sense of the word.
Basically put, start treating people as they should be treated - even if they drive you crazy - maybe things won't be
as terrible for those that at least TRY.
[A Story About Ten Bridesmaids]
1. "At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten bridesmaids who took their lamps and went to wait for the
2. Five of them were foolish and five were wise.
3. The five foolish bridesmaids took their lambs, but they did not take more oil for the lamps to burn.
4. The wise bridesmaids took their lamps and more oil in jars.
5. Because the bridegroom was late, they became tired and went to sleep.
6. At midnight someone cried out, 'The bridegroom is coming! Come and meet him!'
7. Then all the bridesmaids woke up and got their lamps ready.
8. But the foolish ones said to the wise, 'Give us some of your oil, because our lamps are going out.
9. The wise bridesmaids answered, 'No, the oil we have might not be enough for all of us. Go to the people who sell oil
and buy some for yourselves.'
10. So while the five foolish bridesmaids went to buy oil, the bridegroom came. The bridesmaids who were ready went in
with the bridegroom to the wedding feast. Then the door was closed and locked.
11. Later the others came back and said, 'Sir, sir, open the door to let us in.'
12. But the bridegroom answered, 'I tell you the truth, I don't want to know you.'
13. So always be ready, because you don't know the day or the hour the Son of Man will come.
[The Vision of Dry Bones]
1. I felt the power of the Lord on me, and he Brought me out by the Spirit of the Lord and put me down in the middle of
a valley. It was full of bones.
2. He led me around among the bones, and I saw that there were many bones in the valley and that they were very dry.
3. Then he asked me, "Human, can these bones live"
I answered, "Lord God, only you know."
4. He said to me, "Prophecy to these bones and say to them, 'Dry bones, hear the word of the Lord.
5. This is what the Lord God says to the bones: I will cause breath to enter you so you will come to life.
6. I will put muscles on you and flesh on you and cover with skin. Then I will put breath in you so you will come to
life. Then you will know that I am the Lord."
7. So I prophesied as I was commanded. While I prophesied, there was a noise and a rattling. The bones came together,
bone to bone.
8. I looked and saw muscles come on the bones, and flesh grew, and skin covered the bones. But there was no breath in
9. Then he said to me, "Prophecy to the wind. Prophecy, human, and say to the wind, 'This is what the Lord God says:
Wind, come from the four winds, and breathe on these people who were killed so they can come back to life.'"
10. So I prophesied as the Lord commanded me. And they came to life and stood on their feet, a very large army.
11. Then he said to me, "Human, these bones are like all the people of Israel. They say, 'Our bones are dried up,
and our hope has gone. We are destroyed."
12. So, prophecy and say to them, 'This is what the Lord God says: My people, I will open your graves and cause you to
come up out of your graves. Then I will bring you into the land of Israel.
13. My people, you will know that I am the Lord when I open your graves and cause you to come up from them.
14. And I will put my Spirit inside you, and you will come to life. Then I will put you in your own land. And you will
know that I, the Lord, have spoken and done it, says the Lord.'"